Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Belief...

I was raised Catholic, and my grandma was the most influential person as far as that went! My parents would take my brother and I to church every single Sunday whether we wanted to or not. I wouldn't say we were as "hard core" about it like Jeannette and her family in "Oranges..". We would just go to church on Sundays and my whole family would meet at my grandma's house and we'd have a big family lunch/dinner and hang out. I remember them being very fun!
As the years went by however, and things changed my mom left the church, and my dad got closer to it when they divorced. My grandma was the only person who would take my brother and I to church for the years that followed.
Today, my brother and mom do not go to church, but I still like to go on Sundays if I can. I don't take religion very seriously. I mean, I AM Catholic and I believe in God, and I like to go to church, but I'm not as crazy about it. I'm very laid back as far as religion goes.

No comments: